Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chicken soup etc.

I apologize for missing posts recently. My Betrothed had to save my butt two Fridays ago, and I go and miss last Friday's post anyway! I can't claim I was sick. I can explain that My Betrothed, who lives 6 hours away, was sick. This isn't really a very good excuse, since I should have had Friday's post ready to go by Thursday night, and I didn't actually head South to look after her until Friday night. But I really, really did have something I was going to post Saturday, and that got put aside while I endeavored to cure the common cold.

I brought her soup. Canned "No-Chicken Noodle" soup, as well as free-range organic chicken broth with lots of veggies. And I brought her tea. But what she really wanted was homemade manicotti.

So I made her manicotti. With vegetarian imitation ground beef (she's not a vegetarian but she often eats like one), spinach, and lots of cheese. Here it is as I served it to her:



And here it is a few minutes later:



She's feeling much better.

I'll post what should have been last Friday's post this Friday. You can think of this post as this Friday's post, posted early on a Wednesday. Confused? Me, too.

~G2B

1 comment:

  1. Hold on, I think I need break out my time travel tense guide...

    Hey, found it! http://technobabble.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Travel_Tenses

    ReplyDelete