Friday, February 12, 2010

The trick is to get back on...

Before I get into anything else, I want to congratulate a reader and frequent commenter on this blog, Wrayvin. Last weekend her boyfriend of over a year and a half proposed! They've only just started planning, but Wrayvin tells me they've picked a date, which is one thing My Betrothed and I have not done. Congratulations, you two! Keep us updated!

Second order of business: Many have pointed out that I did not post last week. There was no sinister reason for this, no illness in the family, no lottery ticket, nothing big happened last Thursday night to prevent me from posting Friday morning. It just didn't happen. It's a break in my resolution, but I figure that as long as I can get an extra post in some time in February I'll be good. Obviously the Link Mondays experiment broke me. Or I just didn't have any creative juices flowing last week. Either way.

Okay with all that out of the way, I better make up some time with a big, long, gushing post about...

Crud.

~G2B

PS: Happy Valentine's Day, to those who practice.

2 comments:

  1. A big long post about crud? And it's gonna gush? SOmeone call a plumber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWW!!

    Thanks for including my news on the blog. I'm so excited! I realized that come hell or high water I'm getting married that day... whether it be him wearing a "tuxedo" t-shirt with my in a "wedding dress" t-shirt in my sister's back yard. This stuff is sooo insanely expensive. I'm having a hard time just finding a venue that isn't in the 1000s here in Austin. And then if I happen to find one it has strings attached to the food that brings it back up to $3000. I really want my sister to cook for the wedding (not to mention it's super cheap). Erg.

    ReplyDelete